Malfunctioning: failure to function properly
We are not only human beings, we are a soul within a body. Our soul is the inner voice that speaks to us during times of doubt. Our soul is what carries our daily internal thoughts. Our soul captures our emotions and feelings. Our soul is responsible for how your body functions, physically and mentally. The job of your soul is to guide you within your body, but just like your body, your soul can grow tired and began to malfunction.
How do you recognize a Malfunctioning Soul?
Having a malfunctioning soul is a place we can all find ourselves when we are not truly living up to our expectations. Is it your career? your family? your love life? Are you starting to question yourself and cannot understand why you are feeling this way? If you are answering yes, keep reading and learn ways to recharge your soul because a Malfunction is happening and you need to catch it before the system [you] crashes.
FIVE signs to recognize your Malfunctioning Soul
- PROLONGED TIME– You feel like you’ve been waiting forever for something to happen, you may not even know what you are waiting for but whatever “IT” is, it’s taking wayyyyy too long.
- EAGER BUT NO ACTION– You are soooo ready and eager about something but it’s been three weeks, months, a whole YEAR and you are still just Eager but have not taken action. Hello? What are you waiting for? oh yeah “IT’S” taking wayyyyy too long.
- UNINTERESTED– So you’re a runner? love to cook? like to grow big muscles? BUT you’ve stopped, suddenly you’re not interested in the things that feed your soul. You’re starving your soul, feed it today!
- COMPARISON– You’re scrolling through your Instagram and liking everything that you’re internally comparing. The new house someone just bought, their new relationship, those cute outfits you can’t afford, and everything else you “wish” you had. Comparing yourself will damage your soul.
- FEARFUL– Think about when you were a child you feared “the boogeyman” and “chucky” but did you ever fear about “decisions”, not at all. That didn’t exists but as we grow into adults life decisions become our fears. Fear comes from a place of uncertainty and is the most important sign your soul is malfunctioning.
Recognizing these simple things about yourself means you are already self aware and ready to make changes little by little. Meditate on the following signs and write down ways you can make a change in each of those areas in your life. You are on “your” right path. Recharge your soul and fix the glitches, your soul is waiting to function again. ❤